Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tax Delinquent_File 62-cv-09-1163_Published

Please Note:

Minnesota Judicial Branch employees cannot provide legal advice, advise you on your rights, interpret law, or comment regarding court rulings. Please visit our Self-Help Center for links to legal resources.

If you still have further legal questions, we recommend that you consult a lawyer or contact an organization for attorneys. If you are financially unable to afford the services of an attorney, you may contact your county court administrator for information about local legal services or visit

Your message will be sent to:

Second District Customer Support
2nd District

(If this is not the correct contact, please visit our contact directory to choose a different contact.)